<bdo id="cmp0s"></bdo>
    <ol id="cmp0s"></ol>
  1. <tr id="cmp0s"></tr>

    <abbr id="cmp0s"><menu id="cmp0s"><input id="cmp0s"></input></menu></abbr>
    <blockquote id="cmp0s"><strike id="cmp0s"></strike></blockquote>

  2. 国产三级久久精品三级,亚洲成在人线在线播放无码 ,91精品国产自产在线老师啪l,中文字幕免费不卡在线视频,高清欧美性猛交xxxx黑人猛交 ,亚洲bt欧美bt精品,婷婷网址,真实国产乱子伦对白在线播放

    銀行業務常用英語詞匯以及對話

    時間:2021-03-12 13:26:12 英語詞匯

    銀行業務常用英語詞匯以及對話

      開支票賬戶 實用銀行英語對話 雙語

    銀行業務常用英語詞匯以及對話

      May:I’d like to open a current account.

      我想開一個支票帳戶。

      Clerk:Certainly. May I see your social security and your ID, please.

      好的。請給我社會保障卡和身份證好嗎?

      May:Here you are. I wonder how much interest can I earn from a current account.

      在這里。我想知道支票戶頭可以賺取多少利息。

      Clerk:Oh, current account don’t pay out interest.

      噢!支票戶頭是沒有利息的。

      May:Why is that?

      為什么這樣?

      Clerk:It’s primarily designed for business transactions. That is, writing checks to pay for bills, buying things and sending money. We won’t expect a large amount of deposit in a current account.

      因為這是為了作交易而設的,就是用支票付欠單、買東西和寄錢等等。一般來說,支票戶頭里不會有大量存款。

      May:I see. How do I draw money for my own use then?

      原來這樣,那么我如何提錢給自己用呢?

      Clerk:In that case you can write yourself a cash check and draw money for yourself.

      那樣的話,您可以給開一張現金支票,然后自行取款就可以了。

      咨詢匯率 實用銀行英語對話 雙語

      Bank clerk:Good Morning, sir. What can I do for you?

      早上好,先生。請問有什么可以幫助您?

      Terry:Yes, I'd like to change Australian dollars for RMB.

      是的,我想把澳元換成人民幣。

      Bank clerk:How much do you want to change?

      您想換多少?

      Terry:I am not sure. What's the rate today?

      我不敢肯定。今天的匯率是多少?

      Bank clerk:It's 1 Australian dollar to 6.1 Yuan RMB.

      1澳元兌6.1元人民幣。

      Terry:What was the rate yesterday?

      那昨天的匯率呢?

      Bank clerk:The rate was 1 Australia dollar to 6.5 Yuan yesterday.

      是1澳元兌6.5元人民幣。

      Terry:Oh, the rate goes down.

      哦,匯率跌了。

      Bank clerk:It does, sir. Do you still want to have it changed now?

      是的,先生。您還想換嗎?

      Terry:Let me think… Will the rate still go down tomorrow?

      我想想……匯率明天還會跌嗎?

      Bank clerk:I don't know, sir. But it won't change much.

      我不知道,先生。但不會有太大變化。

      Terry:Well, I want to change 1000 Australian dollars for RMB.

      嗯,我想換1000澳元。

      Bank clerk:Okay. Please sign here in this form.

      好的。請在這張表格上簽個名。

      Terry:OK.

      好的。

      Bank clerk:Here is the 6,100 RMB.

      這是你的6100元人民幣。

      Terry:Thank you very much.

      謝謝。

      填寫存款單 實用銀行英語對話 雙語

      Bank clerk:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

      早上好,先生。我能幫您點什么嗎?

      Benjamin:Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.

      是的,我想在銀行賬戶中存1000元錢。

      Bank clerk:Please fill out this deposit form, first.

      請先填一下這張存款單。

      Benjamin:OK. Here you are. Any problem on that?

      好的。填好了。有什么問題嗎?

      Bank clerk:No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?

      沒有問題,很好。您帶存折了嗎?

      Benjamin:Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.

      帶了。這是存折,還有現金。

      Bank clerk:Wait a moment, please.

      請等一等。

      Benjamin:Sure.

      好的。

      Bank clerk:Is there anything else I can do for you?

      您還需要其他幫助嗎?

      Benjamin:Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?

      你能告訴我目前的`存款利率嗎?

      Bank clerk:The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.

      存款利率是每月0.8%。

      Benjamin:Thanks.

      謝謝。

      【對話詳解】

      1)deposit n. 存款;儲蓄

      I have some current deposit

      我有些活期存款

      2)fill out 填寫

      It took me quite a while to fill out the questionnaire.

      填寫那份問卷花了我好長一段時間。

      信用卡付款 實用銀行英語對話 雙語

      John:May I see those shoes, please?

      我能看看那雙鞋嗎?

      Salesperson:They're really a good buy. Here you are.

      它們真的很值得買。鞋拿來了。

      John:they aren't the latest style, are they?

      這不是最新的款式是吧?

      Salesperson:No, sir. But that's why they're a bargain.

      是的,先生。但就是因為這樣才會是特價品。

      John:I see.

      原來如此。

      Salesperson:These are top-quality shoes.

      這雙鞋的質地非常好。

      John:All right. I'll take them. Can I give you a check?

      好吧。我就買這雙。我可以用支票付款嗎?

      Salesperson:I'm sorry, sir. We do not accept personal checks.

      對不起,先生。我們不接受私人支票。

      John:A credit card?

      信用卡呢?

      Salesperson:Yes.

      可以。

      John:OK. Then charge it to my card, please.

      好吧。就用我的信用卡付款吧。

      Salesperson:All right, sir.

      好的,先生。

      銀行卡出問題 實用銀行英語對話 雙語

      Mary:Hello. Something is wrong with my bank card. Can you help me?

      你好。我的銀行卡出了點兒問題。你能告訴我怎么辦嗎?

      Clerk:Yes, what's the problem?

      行,什么問題?

      Mary:Not a big problem, exactly. Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven,but the card is under the name "stheven".

      其實也沒什么大問題。就是我的名字上出了點兒差錯。應該是“Steven”,但卡上的名子是“stheven”。

      Clerk:Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange for someone to correct it immediately.

      噢,很抱歉。這是我們的失誤。我馬上安排人給您改過來。

      Mary:OK, no problem. To err is human. I have two other cards I can use.

      好的,沒關系。人孰無過。我還有兩張卡可以用。

      Clerk:Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please just wait for a moment, and it will be fixed.

      不管怎樣,我們還是得為給您帶來的不便道歉。請稍等,馬上就會處理好。

      Mary:Thanks.

      謝謝。

      兌換比率 實用銀行英語對話 雙語

      Bank clerk:May I help you?

      請問有什么可以幫助您的?

      Terry:Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here?

      是的,我能在這兒兌換我的旅行支票嗎?

      Bank clerk:Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you.

      當然啦,我們很高興能為您兌換。

      Terry:What's the cashing rate?

      兌換的比率是多少?

      Bank clerk:Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.

      比率都列在左邊的電子榜上。我們是以現在旅行支票的買入比率兌換。

      Terry:Oh, I see. How much it the service charge?

      哦,我知道了。那服務費是多少?

      Bank clerk:The service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.

      服務費是支票總額的1%。

      Terry:Well, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each.

      好的,我想換四張100美元的旅行支票。

      Bank clerk:Would you please countersign them here?

      您能在這兒復簽一下嗎?

      Terry:OK, there you are.

      好的,簽好了。

      Bank clerk:And your passport please.

      您的護照?

      Terry:Oh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room.

      哦,我忘帶了。它在我的旅館房間里。

      Bank clerk:Sorry, sir. We can't cash the checks for you without your passport.

      對不起,先生。沒有護照我們不能為您兌換。

      Terry:Well, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then.

      謝謝,那我下午再來。

    【銀行業務常用英語詞匯以及對話】相關文章:

    醫學英語:看醫生常用英語詞匯及情景對話01-15

    作文以及翻譯的英語詞匯03-25

    旅游英語常用對話:結帳05-09

    考研英語詞匯練習一以及答案03-11

    出國旅游必備英語詞匯以及短句07-24

    尋求客房服務常用的對話06-15

    預定機票常用句子和對話06-13

    廣告常用英語詞匯05-05

    商務英語常用對話:電話報價04-30

    主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产内射在线激情一区| 成年免费a级毛片免费看无码| 久久精品国产精品| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频 | 久久99精品国产麻豆蜜芽| 69SEX久久精品国产麻豆| 国产大片91精品免费看3| 国产性夜夜春夜夜爽| 国产成人午夜电影网| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 欧美国产日韩久久久| 日韩手机在线| 国内精品伊人久久久久7777| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 中文av字幕在线观看| 亚洲欧美一区二区成人片| 一本久久a精品一区二区| 真人在线射美女视频在线观看| 日本亚洲色大成网站www| 国产成人盗摄精品| 色偷偷天堂av狠狠狠在| 久荜中文字幕| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久不卡| 亚洲成人激情在线影院| 护士大爆乳双腿张开自慰喷水| 久久久久久久久久久久中文字幕| 久久99国产精品尤物| 国产主播第一页| 精精国产xxx在线观看| 国语做受对白XXXXX在线| 2021国产精品视频网站| 亚洲国产精品线久久| 久久久久欧洲AV成人无码国产| 亚洲中文字幕无码不卡电影| 日韩无码一卡二卡| 级毛片免费看无码| 国产在线精品无码不卡手机免费| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 精品国产肉丝袜久久首页| 东京热一精品无码av| 亚洲香蕉网久久综合影视|