關于BEC商務英語活學活用詞匯
Ⅰ.核心學習:Business Plan 商業方案

Steve: Mike, what do you know about writing a business plan?斯蒂夫:麥克,你知道怎么寫商業計劃嗎?
Mike: Plenty. What type of plan are you writing?麥克:很熟,你要寫什么樣的計劃?
Steve: Well, I have this great new idea that I think will make a motza.斯蒂夫:我有個很好的方案,我想可以賺大錢。
Mike: Want to let me in on the secret?麥克:能向我透露透露嗎?
Steve: Not yet my friend but I would like your help in writing the business plan.斯蒂夫:還不行,朋友,可我想讓你幫我寫這個商業計劃。
Mike: Well, the main things you should include are an outline of your idea, your market research and your budgets.麥克:你主要應該介紹的是你方案的大綱、你的市場調查和你預算。
Steve: Oh, I didn't realize that it would be so much work. Is there a quick way instead?斯蒂夫:噢,我沒想到要做這么多工作。有沒有快一點兒的方法。
Mike: If you ask someone to invest in your business, they will want all of that type of information.麥克:如果你想要別人投資你的生意,他們會要所有的這類信息。
Steve: I've heard a lot about IPO's recently. They seem like an easy way to get rich.斯蒂夫:最近我聽說過很多關于IPO(Initial Public Offering上市股)的事?雌饋磉@是一條發財的捷徑。
Mike: Steve you really have a lot to learn about business. I would be happy to help, but I want a percentage of your profits.麥克:斯蒂夫,關于生意你要學的還多著呢。我很愿意幫你,可我要利潤的提成。
Steve: No wonder people call you 'Mr Ten Percent'. Teach on buddy.斯蒂夫:怪不得人們叫你“百分之十先生”。繼續教吧,伙計。
ⅠI.核心學習:Managing Conflict 解決沖突
本節目通過核心學習、詞匯、課文、對話等四方面內容讓BEC活學活用起來。
Ⅰ.核心學習:Managing Conflict 解決沖突
Steve: Hi Mike. Have you met the new hire in the Business Development Department?
史蒂夫:嗨麥克,你見過業務開發部新來的職員了嗎?
Mike: No, I haven't had the pleasure yet.
麥克:沒有,我還沒有這份榮幸。
Steve: Trust me - it's not a pleasure to meet him!
史蒂夫:相信我,跟他見面不是什么好事!
Mike: Steve! That's not like you at all to say nasty things about a colleague.
麥克:史蒂夫!說同事壞話可一點兒也不像你的作風。
Michael: Black, bitter and strong I suppose.
邁克爾:我想我們只能喝苦而濃烈的黑咖啡了。
Steve: Well just wait to you meet him. I think he is a real pig.
史蒂夫:好吧,等你見了他就知道了。我覺得他真是一頭豬。
Mike: Why do you have that impression?
麥克:你為什么會有這種印象?
Steve: He is rude, unfriendly and too pushy.
史蒂夫:他很粗魯、不友好還特別愛出風頭。
Mike: Maybe he is just suffering from culture shock being in a new company.
麥克:也許剛到一個新公司他還不習慣。
Steve: Well he needs to learn the culture of this office pretty quickly or he will make lots of enemies.
史蒂夫:他需要盡快學會適應這個公司的習慣,否則他會樹很多敵人。
Mike: Its up to us to help him make friends then!
麥克:這得靠我們來幫他交朋友!
【BEC商務英語活學活用詞匯】相關文章:
商務英語BEC中級詞匯10-10
BEC商務英語詞匯10-10
BEC初級商務英語必備詞匯A篇10-10
商務英語(BEC)考試必備詞匯示例10-10
BEC商務英語口語詞匯的解析10-03
關于劍橋商務英語BEC高級詞匯及解析10-04
商務英語初級BEC閱讀詞匯積累大全10-10
商務英語BEC考試a開頭的必備詞匯整理10-10
BEC初級商務英語I開頭必備詞匯10-10
商務英語(BEC)考試必備詞匯集萃10-10